Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Music: Olivia Opens Her Heart On Love & Hip Hop


Greetings world! My name is Rob Sauthoff and I am thrilled to be joining the team at Purse and Pulse.

For my first post I would like to share with you an interview I did not too long ago with R&B singer Olivia.

Olivia is one of the lead characters on the hit reality show Love & Hip Hop on VH1. Born and raised in Queens, New York, Olivia (Longott) possesses a natural talent that shines through on record and in live performance.

Olivia is best known for the time she spent as the only female artist signed to G Unit Records and is working hard to build a reputation on her own, as a chart topping singer .


I spoke with Olivia just before Love & Hip Hop premiered and she opened up to me about her struggles in the music industry, her love life and we talked about what fans will expect to see on the reality show.


(Link)



To check out Olivia's new music video for the single "December" and for more entertainment news log on to www.thecelebrityjournalist.com. Also follow me on twitter @robsauthoff (www.twitter.com/robsauthoff).

No comments:

Post a Comment