One of the best things you can do in your daily skin care routine is to wash your face each night before you go to bed. This allows your pores to breathe and repair itself while you sleep.Sleeping in your make-up ages you by 17days, YIKES!
Olay Regenerist Eye Derma-Pod Anti Aging Triple Response System : benefits of three anti aging eye treatments for radiant, younger-looking eyes in just 8 weeks.
• Hydrates and resurfaces to help regenerate surface skin
•Instantly reduces the look of puffiness and circles with its massaging application
• Fills lines and creases for smoother, younger appearance
Burt’s Bees Evening Primrose Overnight Creme: Evening primrose oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids that naturally promote healthy skin from the outside in. This night cream also enlists the strength of sweet almond, sesame, vitamin E and avocado oils to provide overnight moisturization to tired skin. Plus, it offers the rejuvenating properties of rosehip seed oil, an excellent source of vitamin A. $16.99, Available at Select Stores
Juice Beauty Green Apple Facial Peel : organic fruit acid complex with raw cane sugar exfoliates to reduce breakouts, discolorations and fine lines. Heals while hydrating with rejuvenating algae, vitamins and antioxidants for a smooth, glowing complexion. $39.99, www.juicebeauty.com
Nivea My Silhouette Redefining Gel-Cream : with Natural Bio Slim Complex redefines the appearance of your body contours with white tea. $12.97, walmart.com
by:Nicholas Perricone MD, FACN, CNS, is a board certified dermatologist, award-winning scientistby:Nicholas Perricone MD, FACN, CNS, is a board certified dermatologist, award-winning scientist, inventor and the author of multiple #1 New York Times bestselling books
1.Wild Alaskan Salmon and other cold water fish (salmon, sardines, herring, trout, etc.) are great sources of protein which is necessary to maintain and repair the body-including the skin on a cellular level. Protein cannot be stored in our bodies. For optimum health and cellular repair we need to have a good source of quality protein at each meal.
2. Green Foods. Green foods, help detoxify the body to keep skin clear and radiant.
3. Beans and lentils. Beans and lentils are a superfood for a number of reasons in addition to their high fiber content. When it comes to maintaining beautiful skin and keeping unwanted pounds at bay, beans and lentils are a body’s best friend.
4. Olives and extra virgin olive oil. We need a source of good fats in our diet, fats that will help us absorb nutrients from our vegetables and fruits, keep our cells supple, our skin glowing and wrinkle-free, our brains sharp and our mood upbeat.
5. Green Tea. Green tea contains compounds known as polyphenols which help to eliminate inflammation-producing free radicals. Recently, researchers have found that these polyphenols protect healthy cells from cancer causing DNA damage, while ushering cancer cells to their death.
6. Blueberries. Blueberries have some amazing qualities including the fact that are one of the greatest sources of antioxidants. They also have great anti-inflammatory properties-remember inflammation is not just linked to disease-it is a major cause of wrinkling and sagging in the skin. Blueberries also increase brain power, restore balance and improve memory.