Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Music: Maybach Music: Self Made

OK RICK ROSS fans, the moment you have all been waiting for, the Maybach team album"SELF MADE" is in store and on iTunes now. Yes I bought this album and I listen to it. I'm feeling this album because Rick Rose is on fire right now, burning the Hip-Hop industry up. Of course the whole Maybach team is on there Meek Millz, Walle and Pills and some other guest feature's such as Jadkiss, J Cole and Jeremih are on the album as well. My favorite tracks right now are "Ima Boss" and of course "Tupac Back" (track number 2). Rick Ross just signed a Label Deal with Warner Brothers. Don't even remember his beef with 50cent any more, I guess Ricky Rose' can't be stopped. Everyone must go out and buy this album, no free down loads and if you do steal it still buy it. 1Billy

No comments:

Post a Comment